Monday, February 14, 2011

VD for MA

Happy Valentine's Day kids!  If you're not already reading http://tomyhusband.tumblr.com/, do so.  Why?  Page 8.  "Valentine's Day - I don't care.  No, really.  It's a bullshit Hallmark holiday.  There's no need for candy, flowers, or anything cheesy.  Just make me cum that night."

Enough said.

You follow that rule and I'll get down on my knees and take you there.  Don't worry about tomorrow, I just want to use your love tonight.

I spend a lot of time talking to my friends about sex.  Heaven help me, it's a true interest of mine.  I'd make it a hobby, but then I'd just be a whore.  For a good time call...

So what does a single girl do?  I mean, I basically have two options.  Well, technically three.

1:  Go out, pick up randoms, add a bunch of notches to my bed post.

2:  Continue to have sex with a guy that I've been hooking up with on and off for the past 2+ years.

3:  Stay abstinent until the book of love opens up and lets me in.  Go fuck yourself.

Every now and then I get a little bit lonely, so I have to evaluate my options.  And, while option 2 may or may not involve an asshole, it's still the choice I keep reverting to.  With 2, I can be sober, feel comfortable, and really enjoy what's going on.

The problem is, if it becomes too consistent it turns into a mind fuck.  My brain knows it's just sex, but my lame ass girl emotions start jumping up and down and it suddenly becomes sticky.

Not literally, I swallow.

So, while 2 is far more pleasurable than the other option(s), eventually I get caught up in circles, and that confusion is nothing new.

Is it worth it?

I don't know.  But I will always pick 2 over 1.

I mean, if I'm sober enough to make that choice.

I'm classy. 

With that said, I've been on a couple dates in the past week.  Good thing I'm not 22 anymore, apparently one doesn't date girls that age, you basically just fuck them.

Hm, or do I wish I was 22 again...?

No.  Definitely not.  

Both dates were tolerable.  Date one (Shepard) talked way too much and didn't seem to have a filter.  He wasn't inappropriate, but he talked about things that led me to one word responses.  

Boring.

Another one bites the dust.

Date two (Val) was a little better, but I'm not yet fully convinced. We're having dinner this week, so I'll have a better idea after that I suppose.

He started excitedly talking about the Meisner Method for acting and I looked up at the clock.  Yay for being passionate.

I guess.

He also plays drums in a band.  Probably why I said yes to dinner.

It's not exactly fair to instantly write off wanna-be actors.  I know this much is true, one of my favorite people in LA is an actor and he's wonderful.  But, maybe I'm biased towards him because I know how good he is in bed.

The devil's in the details.

Over the weekend my friend introduced me to his friend, a Ginger. After the swapping of names he decided Ginger and I were a perfect match and shared that realization with us.

Great, now talking to Ginger is immediately awkward.  Then Ginger's first question was my most hated.

"What do you do?"

"You mean when I'm not dress up as a referee?"

I quickly told him my position and he wanted to launch into a discussion about Final Cut.

Calm down.  We're at the first bar on a 3 mile march to the sea.  Let's not talk about work.  You clearly aren't drinking fast enough.

The guy was very nice though, and, incredibly smart.  So in the end, what was wrong?

HE'S A GINGER.

I mean, on fire.  And not the awesome NBA Jam "on fire," more like the kind of fire I can't put out.

Is that absolutely horrible?

Yes.  But, hey, love is a battlefield.

Someone once said that the owner of a lonely heart is much better than the owner of a broken heart.  I suppose that may feel true at some point.

I'm glad I don't have either at the moment.  Mine's just pretty much stone cold.

Oh well, at least I don't look my age.  Forever young.


P.S.  I saw the Foo Fighters last week along with 250 other incredibly lucky people and it blew my fucking mind.  Also, this post is littered with 80s lyrics, in case you were too clueless to figure that shit out.

Good luck getting laid tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment